Before entering the cartarena, it is important to:
- Have suitable clothes and a hygienic hood that you can buy from us
- Take out from the pockets all the small items (keys, money, phone, etc.) that you can store in a lockable box that is available with us
- Follow the instructions of the go-kart staff
We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes earlier, due to safety briefings.
Rules and safety instructions for indoor go-karts KARTARENA Cheb
- Before entering the track, each visitor is obliged to get acquainted with the operating rules and undertakes to comply with them.
- Go-kart riding is at your own risk and the operator is not liable for damage or injury.
- The visitor must always follow the staff instructions.
- It is forbidden to drive under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Persons under the age of 15 may only drive accompanied by a parent or legal representative.
- 5.1 Persons aged 15-18 are possible unaccompanied, but must have a signed registration by their legal representative.
- The operator is not liable for items stored outside the locker, which is designated for this purpose in the Kartarena Cheb complex.
- Every racer is obliged to wear a safety helmet.
- It is forbidden to wear scarves, shawls when riding and in the case of long hair it is necessary to adjust them so that they are not caught.
- Every visitor of Kartarena Cheb is obliged to follow the operating rules and staff instructions. Do not endanger other riders with your ride. Each racer rides only at his own risk and responsibility. He agrees to follow the rules and is aware of the risks arising from non-compliance.
- It is strictly forbidden to intentionally collide with protective barriers and other go-karts.
- The visitor must adapt his style and ride to his abilities so as not to endanger his health, the health of his co-drivers and the operator's property.
- He must not contaminate the track, throw objects and endanger the co-drivers and go-kart staff.
- If he sees that someone is faster, he is obliged not to prevent him from overtaking and will let him go.
- There is a strict ban on entering the track.
- The visitor must take extra care when getting on and off the go-kart.
- It is forbidden to endanger, restrict or push other racers out of the track while driving. In this case, the competitor will be excluded from the race without refund.
- In case of a collision or for technical reasons of inability to ride, the racer must not get out of the go-kart or otherwise manipulate the go-kart. By raising his hand, he calls the go-kart staff, who straightens the go-kart in the direction of travel. In case of a breakdown, the go-kart will be taken safely to the depot.
- At the end of the ride, he has to drive slowly to the depot without endangering his co-drivers and go-kart staff.
I have read and I agree to the safety rules and instructions above.